Fr. Frank Pavone has been a pro-life leader for decades and has advocated for the end of abortion and the protection of all human life. He speaks with Fr. Edward Looney about his pro-life work and how he has seen Mary's presence in the movement.
In this episode, Fr. Frank will share
- How he began his pro-life work
- How to find healing after an abortion
- Why October is Respect Life Month
- How to pray and meditate on the rosary mysteries with the Pro-Life message
- The meaning of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Why all live is worth living and advancing the pro-life movement against euthanasia
- His role and involvement with the Terri Schiavo case
- The witness of parents caring for disabled children
- Could Roe vs. Wade be overturned?
- How you can get involved in the pro-life movement
Links Fr. Frank references:
Buy Fr. Edward's new book: https://www.avemariapress.com/products/behold-the-handmaid-of-the-lord
Support the Podcast by buying your holy socks or shirts from Sock Religious: https://www.sockreligious.com/?rfsn=5170834.c28065