As we anticipate Holy Week, Fr. Edward Looney talks with grief author Jeannie Ewing about Mary's grief and devotion to Our Lady of Sorrows. Additionally, Fr. Looney talks about 10 trending Marian tweets and topics.
Learn more about Jeannie Ewing here: https://jeannieewing.com/
Check out these other discussion topics:
- Dr. Edward Sri's Podcast: https://edwardsri.com/all-things-catholic/
- Learn more about the Green Scapular: https://aleteia.org/2019/04/03/worried-about-a-friend-or-family-member-try-the-green-scapular/
- Interceding for Others While Praying the Rosary: https://catholicexchange.com/interceding-for-others-by-praying-the-rosary
- A Mother's Grief at the Stations of the Cross by Haley Stewart: https://www.carrotsformichaelmas.com/2019/04/01/a-mothers-grief-at-the-stations-of-the-cross/
- Beheading of Mary statues in California: https://churchpop.com/2019/04/03/our-lady-of-lourdes-fatima-statues-beheaded-at-california-catholic-churches-caught-on-tape/